Sunday, November 15, 2020

Year 8 EOTC Week.

Last week all the year 8's went with buddy classes and done some fun activities. We went with room 14. On Monday we went biking to Fort Infield. My favourite part on that day was when I challenged myself because I said Miss McGowan I don't think I can keep going I'm feeling sick but then just like that I got back on my bike and done the whole thing. On Tuesday we went to the Ecosantray in Orokonui we learnt about plants, birds and insects. My favourite part on that day was when we were getting talked to about the kiwis. On Wednesday we went to Geraldine room 13 went to high ropes first and I challenged myself when I was on the Caterpillar because I went all the way to the top. we had lunch then got on the bus to go Orienteering in Geraldine I was in a group with Chloe and Bronwyn we got 5 out of 15.







No comments:

Post a Comment