Monday, June 29, 2020

Term Two Reflection!

1. What is one thing you have achieved this term you are proud of? 
2. What are three things you have done to be IDEAL this term? Give examples, and relate each one to a school value.
3. How have you contributed to the caring classroom environment of Room 13?
4. What is one goal you have, related to your learning, for the rest of the year in Room 13?
5. Think about the holidays - what is one thing you are really looking forward to? Why?

1. The one thing I have achieved and I am proud of is finding some new friends. 
2. The three thing i have done IDEAL this term is, the thing I have done for Dare To Succeed is work hard on my maths work like algebra. The IDEAL thing I have done for Engage With Mana is to get in my work and try to stay out of drama. The IDEAL thing I have done for Act With Respect is listen to the teacher when she is talking. The IDEAL thing I have done for Learn With Purpose is really engage in my work. 
3. I have been listening to the teacher and really engaging in my school work. 
4. By bringing my PE gear everyday and listening to the teacher. 
5. I am really look forward to is this Saturday because I am going to the Highlanders vs the Crusaders with my Dad and Mike and Hunter. LETS GO CRUSADERS!  

3 comments:

  1. Emily I like the way that you put lots of detail and I liked how u said at the end go CRUSADERS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete